[Oisf-devel] Unified2 / MySQL

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:09:14 UTC 2010

Rich,

If you want to dump unified2 to BASE look at barnyard2.
http://www.securixlive.com/barnyard2/index.php

There is also a lot of hype around Snorby, although I haven't tried it Josh
Smith one of the OISF team was talking about putting together a guide on
setting up suricata with snorby.
http://snorby.org/

If you have not taken a look at sguil I highly recommend this as an analysts
console. barnyard2 will output to sguil as well.
http://sguil.sourceforge.net/

After saying all of this, If you can't find something to fit your needs and
decide to crank out a new front-end, we would love to have a look at it ;-).

Regards,

Will