[Oisf-devel] Solaris sparc question

Yao-Min Chen Yaomin.Chen at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 18 17:44:36 UTC 2010

Thank you for the pointer.

Running src/suricata -u, got a core dump at the printf of
util-mpm.c:MpmRegistersTests():

void MpmRegisterTests(void) {
#ifdef UNITTESTS
    uint16_t i;

    for (i = 0; i < MPM_TABLE_SIZE; i++) {
        if (mpm_table[i].RegisterUnittests != NULL) {
            mpm_table[i].RegisterUnittests();
        } else {
            printf("Warning: mpm %s has no unittest registration
function...", mpm_table[i].name);
        }
    }
#endif
}

It seems mpm_table[0].name is not defined. I changed the iteration from
i=0 to i=1 to work around this. Do I lose anything?

enum {
    MPM_NOTSET = 0,

    MPM_WUMANBER,
    MPM_B2G,