[Oisf-devel] Suricata 1.0.0 released

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Mon Jul 12 17:08:08 UTC 2010

Thanks Martin. Current CUDA support is experimental. We're beginning to
see some better speeds (1st iteration maxed out about 20Mbit/s ;-)), but
right now we're not yet seeing better speeds than on the CPU. In my
personal boxes the CPU is generally high end while the GPU is low to mid
end so maybe on slow CPU's with fast cards results might just be better.

Wrt SLI, some quick googling suggests that CUDA doesn't support that at
all. We might add support for using multiple cards later, but we'll
focus on getting one card working better first.

Cheers,
Victor