[Oisf-devel] some questions on suricata-status

Mex mail at mare-system.de
Thu Feb 10 07:22:42 UTC 2011

i have some questions regarding suricata, and
since i found not much in the changelog i ask them here:

  - is the gzipped/chunked - http - bug already fixed?
  - can suricata be considered rock-solid?
  - do you have some kind of roadmap? i found none on the website

the reason why i ask: i know  a nice debian-developer who created
some packages for us and uploaded it into backports.debian.org,
so we can use this with our infrastructure.

i'd like to sponsor suricata-packages for 2 years, but not if
some major improvements are soon to come.

markus