[Oisf-devel] Logging alerts to syslog

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:53:04 UTC 2011

As a stop-gap, you can use Jason Brevenik's Unified2 Perl modules to
do this: http://code.google.com/p/snort-unified-perl/ .  One of his
older releases has an example script for Syslog forwarding:
http://code.google.com/p/snort-unified-perl/source/browse/branches/release-20070927/samples/uf_syslog.pl
.