[Oisf-devel] Chicago Brainstorming Meeting

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Thu Jul 14 14:05:11 UTC 2011

We have the RAID OISF meeting set up for september, and we'll have Victor and some of the other core folks near. We've talked about a chicago meeting for the end of september.

We're looking at venues in chicago for September 29th and 30th. A couple questions for everyone:

1. Any conflicts on those dates anyone sees?

2. Anyone know a company or venue in chicago that might be willing to host about a hundred geeks for a day?

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emergingthreats.net