[Oisf-devel] Win32 Suricata compilation

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:13:00 UTC 2011

Hi Rich,

I think what you have to do here is:

add the Windows enviroment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH in* "Control
Panel"->"System"->"Advanced System Settings"->"Environment Variables"* and
set (add the path) -> /win32/lib/pkgconfig     , inside Windows)
You should do that at step "3" from the document I send you. Afterwords you
should continue the  process from step "4" onwards.
If you have done steps 4-8 already you can go straight to step "8" and
continue from there on, (including step "8").

Hope it helps.

Thanks

--
Peter Manev