[Oisf-devel] alerts from modules and status of global variables

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Fri Jun 17 07:35:55 UTC 2011

Actually, what we are planning to do is get rid of this error and create
a rule keyword that allows you to match on the individual error cases
the various parsers encounter. This will allow you to gradually alert
(e.g. only for traffic to your servers) or even drop / reject.

Will move this up on the prio list.

Cheers,
Victor