[Oisf-devel] GSoC 2011

Pablo pablo.rincon.crespo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:02:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Any of you willing to mentor students for the Google Summer of Code?
We are thinking to apply with Suricata as is an OS project, but first
of all we need to know how many people would like to mentor students
on summer. I know all of us will take some week/s for vacations, but
that's usual in GSoC. A mentor can handle 1 or 2 students at a time (usually 1).
If we realize we can handle 4~5 students or even more, then we will
try to apply.

We need to send the application within the next 3 days or so, so
please, if you're interested, try to reply asap.
Thanks!

--

Best regards,

--