[Oisf-devel] 77b708=WIN?

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:35:31 UTC 2011

Ah yes, I think you had to correct me on this before:

hash_pkt(hdr->extended_hdr.parsed_pkt.vlan_id,
                                          hdr->extended_hdr.parsed_pkt.l3_proto,
                                          mask_src ? ip_zero :
hdr->extended_hdr.parsed_pkt.ip_src,
                                          mask_dst ? ip_zero :
hdr->extended_hdr.parsed_pkt.ip_dst,
                                          mask_src ? 0 :
hdr->extended_hdr.parsed_pkt.l4_src_port,
                                          mask_dst ? 0 :
hdr->extended_hdr.parsed_pkt.l4_dst_port);