[Oisf-devel] Is it possible to set pfring filter

Luca Deri deri at ntop.org
Thu Sep 15 15:20:06 UTC 2011

Will
I leverage the pcap implementation, thus if you use libpcap-over-pf_ring you have BPF. This because I didn't want to merge into PF_RING the BPF code that should belong to pcap.

This said having native BPF support on libpfring seems to be desirable (at least according to your needs). Is this something I should put on my todo list?

Luca