[Oisf-devel] Is it possible to set pfring filter

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:41:13 UTC 2011

I think that having BPF support would be very nice. I'm not familiar
with nfgrep based on the link though, it sounds like perhaps you can
accomplish something similar with PF_RING plug-ins and filters?!?!
Although the filters are built at compile time.

https://svn.ntop.org/svn/ntop/trunk/PF_RING/doc/UsersGuide.pdf

Regards,

Will