[Oisf-devel] tcp.ssn_memcap_drop

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:06:49 UTC 2011

Ok, I'm giving that a shot, but so far that doesn't seem to have
improved things.  Right now, it looks like the system is missing a ton
of heartbeats, so it's definitely not detecting everything even though
all the drop counters are zero.  I'm running just 3k signatures on
about 600 Mb/sec of HTTP on 8 CPU/16 GB system.