[Oisf-devel] RAID Session Summary

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Fri Sep 23 14:15:22 UTC 2011

We are preparing a summary of the session as well as a new development roadmap. Should be out in just a few hours.

Side note: We found that the remote attendance was very successful, once we got the right medium. So we hope to make it possible for you to attend remotely next time!

More shortly!

Matt