[Oisf-devel] 77b708=WIN?

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:14:46 UTC 2011

Yes, that is correct, Victor essentially told me that naming it
"single" was dumb and confusing but it in a really polite accent name
/me looks over at large dutch guy in his living room.. I'm operating
under the assumption that victor is practicing the art of middle
kingdom diplomacy :)..

Regards,

Will