[Oisf-devel] http buffers

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Fri Feb 17 08:24:07 EST 2012

I definitely agree, it'd be great to have more header firlds directly exposed to rule options.

I like the structure we're going for with the ssl stuff, which if I recall correctly is like:

ssl.client.cert.ou:"....

How about something similar for http, like:

http.host:"...

or http.useragent:"....";

I'd really like to avoid more modifier tags for content matches. That's getting out of hand.

Matt

Matt Jonkman
Emerging Threats Pro
Phone 866-504-2523 x110