[Oisf-devel] Better PF_RING performance with workers run-mode now instead of autofp

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:30:47 UTC 2012

Ah, interesting.  I've been using ac-gfbs, though I used to use ac.
Since I run "full," the memory footprint is much smaller with gfbs.
We have a ton of RAM, so it's the long startup time that's the biggest
issue with memory utilization.  I'll flip over to ac with autofp and
see if we see any difference.