[Oisf-devel] Suricata 1.2rc1 Available!

rmkml rmkml at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 23:27:29 UTC 2012

Hi Victor and all OISF team,
Happy New Year again and Congratulations for this new release!

Excuse me, but when Im test content with http_header on http reply network traffic: suricata v12rc1 not fire... (without http_header: suricata fire)

My very simply testing rules:
  alert tcp any any -> any any (msg:"http reply found"; flow:to_client,established; content:"X-Powered-By"; http_header; classtype:attempted-user; sid:9313701; rev:1; )

Anyone confirm please?
Regards
Rmkml