[Oisf-devel] ring-size & buffer-size in af-packet mode?

Mahnaz Talebi mhnz.talebi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 05:19:18 UTC 2014

Thanks for your replay.
Is this ring-size the size of NIC rx-ring size, that set by ethtool? or the
size of rx-ring that contain sk-buffs (socket buffer)?
I studied some code of suricata/src/source-af-packet.c and saw that
buffer-size is used by setsockopt() function to set tcp buffer size (that
its max size is limited by rmem_max). Af-packet is a layer2 socket, So is
it needed to use this buffer?