[Oisf-devel] Suricata compile fail with current git and PF_RING svn

Johan Karlsson johan.karlsson at deltamanagement.se
Sun Feb 23 22:05:25 UTC 2014

Hi!

I've sent my input to the ntop-misc mailing list, so hopefully the devs will pick up on the issue.

In the meantime, maybe this guide could be updated to include LIBS=" -lrt -lnuma":

https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Installation_with_PF_RING

That guide utilizes the PF_RING svn

Also, that was the one missing the libmagic-dev dependency by the way :)

Regards,

Johan Karlsson