[Oisf-devel] Segmentation fault on the latest Suricata beta

Duarte Silva duarte.silva at serializing.me
Fri Feb 28 07:01:15 UTC 2014

Hi Anoop,

no. We know that a specific flow is being processed by two different CPUs
when the segmentation fault happens. I'm able to reproduce the issue but
unable to reduce the pcap size and pinpoint the exact flow since it crashes
unpredictably (sometimes at the beginning, other times after replaying the
traffic 3 times, etc.). I hadn't have time to investigate it further since
we've been doing some work intensive infrastructure upgrades.

I will see what i can do next week.

Cheers,
Duarte