[Oisf-devel] New Post by OISF Board Member Randy Caldejon

Kelley Misata kelley at openinfosecfoundation.org
Fri Oct 2 12:54:32 UTC 2015

HI Everyone!

Several weeks ago we started a bi-monthly series of blog posts on our
website from our board members.  The goal is to give the community an
opportunity to hear directly from the OISF board about who they are, their
thoughts on open-source security technology, Suricata, and the future of
OISF.

For our second post of the series we are delighted to have *Randy Caldejon,
CTO of FireEye Enterprise Forensics Group* sharing his thoughts with us.

Check it out!

http://oisf.net/2015/10/02/lets-hear-from-oisf-board-member-randy-caldejon-of-fireeye/

--
*Kelley Misata*