[Oisf-devel] Get paid to work on Suricata?

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Fri Oct 9 11:44:04 UTC 2015

If you like fiddling with Suricata development, maybe you can get paid
to do it.

Companies ask me regularly if I can recommend Suricata developers. I'm
going to assemble a list of people who are interested in such work. If
you like me to consider you in such cases, drop me an email off-list.

If you really want me to *recommend* you, it's important that I actually
know you somewhat. So becoming a (volunteer) contributor will help a lot.

Things to mention in your email:
- interests
- github profile
- open source contributions
- social media, blog links
- availability, whether you're a contractor or looking for a real J-O-B

Who knows, maybe something good will come from it!

Btw, if you're not a dev but great at research, or deployments and
tuning, I know some ppl that are always looking for such new hires as well!

Cheers,
Victor