[Oisf-devel] Suricata + GPU + ZC works/supported?

Victor Julien lists at inliniac.net
Mon Oct 17 10:19:31 UTC 2016

On 15-10-16 19:35, Kevin Buchanan wrote:
> Not sure if this is the same as oisf-dev, but hopefully a simple question.
>
> We are investigating suricata and CUDA GPU support, but it's not clear
> if this works w/ PF RING ZC and I saw an older bug as well as pcap and
> autofp only support docs.
>
> If it is a go, then any GPU suggestions for 3.1 or higher.

At this point, my recommendation is to stay away from our CUDA support
unless you are going to (help) develop it.

We're not actively developing it anymore and it's almost certainly
partly or completely broken. The reason is that we simply lack the
resources needed to really move it to a point where it's great.