[Oisf-users] threshold.conf question

Barry Demers sdad at chipchristy.com
Sun Dec 12 17:05:53 UTC 2010

Victor, I opened a new e-mail thread as I am managing to clog  the first
one.

In reference to my last message, the error I got when launching suricata
refers to the inability of the system to find and open a file called
threshold.config.  Now, IF, big if, I understand what I've read so far, it
seems that the code should use threshold.conf only if it finds it.  My error
seems to say "OK, I can't find the file, therefore I quit."   whereas it
should say "OK, I can't find the file, therefore, I will move on."  Am I
understanding this correctly?

--
Thank you,

Barry