[Oisf-users] Hi All

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:13:45 UTC 2010

Brant,

This is exactly the sort of thing we are looking for!  If you would be
willing to test the engine and provide us with feedback it would be greatly
beneficial. Additionally if anybody else has any feedback good or bad please
share it with us.  Maybe this is good time to re-introduce the question of
what are list subscribers looking for in an IDP solution that isn't there
today?  What problems are you having in your environments that are not being
addressed by existing tools etc?  I cannot guarantee that we will be able to
pull off everything that you guys request but this sort of feedback is like
gold to us.

Regards,

Will