[Oisf-users] Suri-GUI

Anas.B a.bouhsaina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:47:00 UTC 2010

I've coppied the snort files, but now, I have this error !!!

--== Initializing Barnyard2 ==--
Initializing Input Plugins!
Initializing Output Plugins!
Parsing config file "/etc/suricata/barnyard2.conf"
Log directory = /var/log/barnyard2
database: 'mysql' support is not compiled into this build of snort

ERROR: If this build of snort was obtained as a binary distribution (e.g.,
rpm,
or Windows), then check for alternate builds that contains the necessary
'mysql' support.

If this build of snort was compiled by you, then re-run the
the ./configure script using the '--with-mysql' switch.
For non-standard installations of a database, the '--with-mysql=DIR'
syntax may need to be used to specify the base directory of the DB install.

See the database documentation for cursory details (doc/README.database).
and the URL to the most recent database plugin documentation.
Fatal Error, Quitting

what do you thing, is the problem ?