[Oisf-users] simple question for bridging IPS (inline)

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:51:36 UTC 2010

You need to use NFQUEUE.  Actually if you just want to filter traffic
moving across the bridge it all moves through the FORWARD chain.  The
INPUT/OUTPUT chains will filter traffic in/out of the  local ip stack
i.e. the management interface etc. So in summary, I think all you
really need to start is....

iptables -A FORWARD -j NFQUEUE --queue-num 0

Regards,

Will