[Oisf-users] Suricata on OpenBSD

Mikael info at prowling.nu
Thu Jun 17 20:15:28 UTC 2010

Point taken, I do understand the effort that you and the project put
into this.

My issue was more that OpenBSD support would add to installation base as
there are quite a few Snort on OBSD installations out there that would
be nice to migrate ;)

Oh, if anyone can make sense of the last error message or produce
patches to get Suricata working on OBSD I would gladly test them out.

My personal goal was getting Suricata working as an IDS and I think the
PF support from the OBSD side would evolve naturally if you get Suricate
to compile to start with.

/Micke