[Oisf-users] Anybody have a RPC over HTTP sample capture they can share?

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:34:10 UTC 2010

Anybody on the lists have a RPC over HTTP sample capture(s) they can
share with us so that we may build a decoder for this.  The little bit
of time I've spent looking at this it appears as if this is most
easily accomplished with outlook and exchange.  If somebody has this
setup in their enterprise we would be more than happy to sign an NDA
for the captures.  If somebody has an exchange/outlook environment in
a testlab somewhere that can generate this traffic that would be even
better.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa375384%28VS.85%29.aspx

Regards,

Will