[Oisf-users] Suricata installation on CentOS 5.5

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Sun Nov 14 16:04:05 UTC 2010

That would be my fault. We've been taking a DDoS for a couple weeks now and I couldn't move that much data to our new host under the ddos.

I'm moving them to our rules distribution servers. They can stay there long term, and you'll get much better bandwidth (some of the packages are quite large)

I'm moving them now, within the hour they'll be at:

http://rules.emergingthreatspro.com/projects/emergingrepo/

Sorry for the interruption.

Matt

On Nov 12, 2010, at 5:24 PM, Jerry wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I am trying to install Suricata on CentOS 5.5 according to
>
> http://openinfosecfoundation.org/documentation/getting-started-cent-os-5.html
>
> However I am unable to get following binaries:
>
> x86_64
>
> sudo rpm -Uvh
> http://www.emergingthreats.net/emergingrepo/x86_64/libnetfilter_queue-0.0.15-1.x86_64.rpm
> \
> http://www.emergingthreats.net/emergingrepo/x86_64/libnetfilter_queue-devel-0.0.15-1.x86_64.rpm
> \
> http://www.emergingthreats.net/emergingrepo/x86_64/libnfnetlink-0.0.30-1.x86_64.rpm
> \
> http://www.emergingthreats.net/emergingrepo/x86_64/libnfnetlink-devel-0.0.30-1.x86_64.rpm
>
> They do not seem to be existing on ET. Could somebody provide me current
> links?
>
> Thank you
>
> Jerry
>
> --
> Defending network against intrusion is like trying to keep a squid inside a mesh bag. Question is, who will give up first :)

Matthew Jonkman
Emergingthreats.net
Emerging Threats Pro
Phone 765-807-8630