[Oisf-users] CUDA Licensing Grunts... (a little off-topic)

Robert Vineyard robert.vineyard at oit.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:00:33 UTC 2011

There's also OpenCL, which is supposed to be a vendor-agnostic GPGPU
development kit, but it hasn't achieved the same success as Nvidia's
(currently) proprietary CUDA yet:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/OpenCL
http://www.khronos.org/opencl/
http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_opencl_new.html
http://www.amd.com/streamopencl

Here's to hoping this type of thing will eventually take off... although
CUDA already has quite a head start.

--
Robert Vineyard, CISSP, RHCE
Senior Information Security Engineer