[Oisf-users] OISF Brainstorming Session at RAID 2011 in San Francisco

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Tue Aug 16 12:17:35 UTC 2011

It has, and on my todo list for this morning is to get the formal announcement out.

Basics real quick though, thanks for asking Paul:

19 September (the day before RAID)

Same Facility. We'll have a light lunch available at Noon in the SRI facility and the meeting will start at 1pm. We'll run till 5pm as needed, and likely a few drinks nearby afterwards.

It'll be a traditional Brainstorming meeting in addition to a state of the foundation report and any outstanding business can be addressed.

But as I said, I'll get a formal announce up and posted here as well momentarily!

Matt