[Oisf-users] Performance on multiple CPUs

Chris Wakelin c.d.wakelin at reading.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 22:45:24 UTC 2011

Looks like the code's there already in src/util-cpu.c (to support
Windows); you just need to comment out the bit between "#ifdef
SYSCONF_NPROCESSORS_CONF_COMPAT" and "#elif OS_WIN32" inclusive and the
now redundant "#else" and "#endif".

Then "NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS" is the environment variable.

Best Wishes,
Chris

--
Christopher Wakelin,                           c.d.wakelin at reading.ac.uk
IT Services Centre, The University of Reading,  Tel: +44 (0)118 378 8439
Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 2AF, UK              Fax: +44 (0)118 975 3094