[Oisf-users] log to file does not work if suricata run as daemon

Delta Yeh delta.yeh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:23:43 UTC 2011

Ah, sorry. A stupid copy and paste mistake when I compile this mail.
I confirm  both tests use the same config file /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml.

Peter,
   Yes, suricata create the log file, but after startup no log anymore.

Without -D option ,I can see log file increased,
With -D option, only the logs of startup.