[Oisf-users] Packets stucked in Nfqueue when running inline

Dave Remien dave.remien at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:36:28 UTC 2011

That's all new enough that the old "stuck packet" problem shouldn't be
reappearing (was a problem up until about 2.6.21 or 22).

Could you try running two instances of Suricata, one on each queue, rather
than a single instance on two queues?

As a separate thing, do you have tunnels crossing the IPS that have traffic
being inspected?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Fernando Ortiz <fernando.ortiz.f at gmail.com

--
"Of course, someone who knows more about this will correct me if I'm
wrong, and someone who knows less will correct me if I'm right."