[Oisf-users] best method to monitor two NIC's on same box

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:13:00 UTC 2011

if you are just using pcap mode just specify -i twice

suricata -i eth0 -i eth1 -l ./ -c suricata.yaml

[6041] 24/6/2011 -- 18:09:17 - (source-pcap.c:389) <Info>
(ReceivePcapThreadInit) -- using interface eth1
[6040] 24/6/2011 -- 18:09:17 - (source-pcap.c:389) <Info>
(ReceivePcapThreadInit) -- using interface eth0