[Oisf-users] "suricata: double free or corruption" when I use bpf filter

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:06:59 UTC 2011

Hi Carlo,

""

outputs:
  - console:                                    #Output on your screen.
      enabled: yes                              #This option is enabled.
  - *file:                                       #Output stored in a file.
      enabled: yes                               #This option is not enabled.
      filename: /var/log/suricata.log *          #Filename and location on disc.
  - syslog:                                     #This is a program to
direct log-output to several directions.
      enabled: no                               #The use of this
program is not enabled.
      facility: local5                          #In this option you
can set a syslog facility.
      format: "[%i] <%d> -- "                   #The option to set
your own format.

""
After you load Suricata , if you look into suricata.log - you will be able
to find what rule files and from which directory were loaded, and what
rules fail to load if any.

Thanks

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM, carlopmart <carlopmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/09/2011 10:16 PM, Peter Manev wrote:
> > it does alert with your yaml too
>
> then, I don't understand nothing ...
>
> Anyway, thanks for all. I will review the entire installation to see if
> I can get something clear.
>
> Only one thing: how can I check that all rules are loaded with paths??
>
> --
> CL Martinez
> carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com

Peter Manev