[Oisf-users] Decrypt ssl sessions

Robert Vineyard robert.vineyard at oit.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 21 19:30:46 UTC 2011

On 11/21/2011 1:30 PM, Victor Julien wrote:
> At our last brainstorm session at RAID 2011 a few months ago the
> consensus was that we shouldn't bother as SSL decryptor cards are cheap
> and fast.

Victor,

Are there any cards that you could recommend, particularly for use in an
IDS/IPS context? I haven't had much luck finding anything cheap and
versatile enough to deal with a mixture of non-encrypted traffic, encrypted
traffic for which we have keys, and encrypted traffic for which we do not
have keys.

Thanks,
Robert

--