[Oisf-users] Frontend/Console supporting IPv6

Sander Klein roedie at roedie.nl
Thu Apr 19 14:03:34 UTC 2012

On 05.04.2012 09:13, Sander Klein wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm having a bit of a problem with IPv6 which is not really Suricata
> related, but I would like to know if or how Suricata users using IPv6
> fixed this.
>
> The problem is that while Suricata/Snort and for instance Snorby
> supports IPv6, I can't find a solution to get IPv6 addresses logged
> in a
> database which both Suricata and Snorby can use. When using the
> unified2
> format and Barnyard2 to put the log lines in a database the entries
> containing IPv6 are empty.
>
> Does anyone have a solution for this? Or am I just missing something?

Sorry for replying to myself, but is no-one using Suricata with an IPv6
capable frontend? I'm curious, what are people using as a frontend?

I see a lot of talk about IPv6 on this list but I cannot find anything
about using suricata with an frontend which is also IPv6 capable. I cant
imagine I'm the only one with this problem.

Greets,

Sander