[Oisf-users] config testing

toasty toastyguy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:23:43 UTC 2012

Hi, has anyone come across a way to validate a [suricata.yaml] config
kind of like how snort had the -T option? Tried looking around for
this some, and while there might be something in the unit tests,
figured asking might quicker than going through them all...

...use-case I have in mind is for when doing automated updates, and
wanting to test that a new ruleset won't result in just killing the
sensor (would rather have it tell me that it was not going to work).

Thanks!

--james