[Oisf-users] Suricata / Snorby Events errors

Amrith Z amrith at hotmail.fr
Tue Jan 3 11:14:26 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm running Suricata with Snorby. The problem I have has already happened to me several times, and might come from Snorby, and not Suricata. What is happening is that by running Suricata, I do not see any alerts in the Events list of Snorby anymore.
I see an alert in Snorby in the "Worker & Job Queue" section saying "Warning : the sensor cache job is not running". Nothing seems to change when I restart it with the interface. I found the /etc/init.d/worker script, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas ?

Thx