[Oisf-users] Suricata IPS settings for MTU size of 16110

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:04:07 UTC 2012

No other that i can think of, that would be of an issue here.

If you specify another value for the "default-packet-size " , would you
still have drops? ( out of curiousity )
if you start Suri with the same size of pkts in the yaml - would you still
have drops? ...
just trying to see if it is working in one case but not another - might be
a value/bug issue?

thanks

--
Peter Manev