[Oisf-users] Suricata Developers documentation

eileen donlon emdonlo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:58:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

There's some good documentation on the Suricata.yaml wiki page:
https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Suricatayaml
as well as on the Major Features wiki pages:
https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Major_Features

It doesn't go down to the function level, though there are dependency and
call graphs available on the Doxygen.

Does that help?

Regards,
Eileen