[Oisf-users] IPv6 & Extension header

Michel SABORDE michel.saborde at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:58:38 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I'm still trying to access extension headers that are after the IPv6 header
but i can't manage to do it.
Even if i use a pcre like /^\x2c/ to check if the first octet of the
payload is a fragment next header it does not work because pcre only
matches the TCP/ICMP/... payload, not the IPv6 payload, even when the
signature is about ip protocol.
Is there something like "raw signatures" ? Maybe with the use of pkthdr
signatures ? Or by accessing the payload of the ethernet protocol ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michel