[Oisf-users] error while compile (make) suricata with pfring support

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:59:00 UTC 2012

Hi,
I think you have two options.
If you must build Suri with PF_RING - right away, now - then you could use
a previous version of PF_RING (due to the fact that PF_RING has changed
themselves a few things, which the patch from Chris fixes) and follow the
suri building guide.

The other option is to apply the patch provided by Chris Wakelin and use
the latest version of PF_RING.

Thanks

Peter Manev