[Oisf-users] On the fly MD5 calculation without file store

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Sat May 26 00:15:29 UTC 2012

On May 25, 2012, at 3:54 PM, Victor Julien wrote:

> Don't worry about it. I don't expect everyone to follow everything all
> the time (with exception of a fellow named Seth H of course).

Hah!  So that I'm not just adding adding noise to your mailing list, I'll ask a question too. :)

Do you have any measurements that show how much of a performance impact enabling MD5 calculation adds?  It's a global setting too, right (all on or all off)?

  .Seth

--
Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network