[Oisf-users] how to get statistic data (packet per second, packet loss, etc) from suricata?

Novan Dwi C scubyx at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:48:18 UTC 2012

hello..i have a problem in my reaserch using suricata and PF_RING
i use suricata v1.3.0 i get it from GIT and PF_RING v5.2.0

and now i have successful installing and running suricata and PF_RING
but for my reaserch i dont know hot to get statistic data from
suricata, like pps (packet per second) , packet loss, etc. in log file
it just attacking alarm..
i want to compare the porformance of packet capture of suricata with
PF_RING enabled and disabled

thanks :)
--
Novan D.C