[Oisf-users] Percentage of dropped packets

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:33:58 UTC 2012

If you're not already using PF_RING, you definitely want to start.
It's quite easy to compile now and is far more tested and better
supported right now than AF_PACKET fanout.  It also has very good
statistics to see what's going on and enhanced drivers.  I have a
howto article listed here
ossectools.blogspot.com/2011/09/bro-quickstart-cluster-edition.html.
Though it's written for Bro, the PF_RING compile steps are the same
for Suricata.