[Oisf-users] Suricata and Prelude issue.

km4 km4 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 09:13:08 UTC 2012

Hello,

yes it crashes with beta3 too.  To keep it stable, I have turned off
the prelude option in the config file - no recompile.

The messages start as soon as the program is started.  There is no
other customisations to the box, just standard ubuntu and their
libraries needed to compile suricata and PF_RING.  The NIC is 10GB/s and
box has 32 cores which are running quite hard.  There is quite an amount
of traffic to inspect.

Cheers,
Kerry